Medaglia d’Oro Heavenly Espresso Tiramisu
Rowland Coffee Roasters, Inc.
Ready In: 300 minutes Servings: 20 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 (8 oz.) containers mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups brewed Medaglia D'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee, cooled to room temperature, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Semi-sweet chocolate curls for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 15x10-inch baking pan with no-stick baking spray. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl at low speed of electric mixer until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at low speed. Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- COMBINE mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 cup coffee in large bowl at low speed of electric mixer until blended. Beat at high speed until thickened, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- TRIM away outer edges of cake with serrated knife; cut into three 10x4-inch slices. Split each slice in half horizontally, making six 10x4-inch slices. Lay pieces out flat, cut side up; brush with coffee. Brush again with remaining coffee.