Last updated 5 years ago
- Remove Ham from packaging and rinse under cool water. Pat ham dry.
- Using the provided injector, inject ham with Tony Chachere's Praline Honey Ham Marinade, sure to reach the bone and outward. Use one ounce of marinade per pound.
- Rub the outside liberally with Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- Score or crisscross knife marks in overlying fat. Cover loosely with foil. Place ham in a roasting pan in a preheated 300 degree oven.
- Cook for about 2 hours, removing foil in last thirty minutes.
- During this time, melt butter in a pan, add nuts, and slowly toast nuts stirring occasionally until lightly brown and aromatic.
- Add praline marinade to just cover nuts. Reduce by half.
- When ham is removed from the oven and transferred to a serving platter, pour praline pecans over the top.