Few regions in the United States can offer the culinary delights that Louisiana is famous for. Whether you have a yearning for authentic red beans and rice or need a little hot sauce heat, you can have everything you crave even when you’re thousands of miles away from this southern state. All you need to do is go online and have your favorite ingredients shipped to your front door from Totally Nawlins. The following links will whet your appetite for Louisiana cuisine:
- If you want to experience the best traditional Louisiana dishes, you have to learn the local lingo. LouisianaTravel.com gives readers an insider’s look at the most popular regional foods.
- Subtle seasoning can greatly enhance famous Louisiana fare: crawfish. Crawfish.org offers a brief history of how this food came to be identified with Louisiana cuisine.
- Making authentic red beans and rice can be a lot easier with the right mix or seasoning. The Atlantic explains why this dish is so popular with local Louisianans and how to recreate it at home.
- As its proud makers can attest, many people request Crystal Hot Sauce by name because of its fiery appeal.
- You’re not truly a coffee connoisseur until you try cold-brewed coffee. TheDailyBeast.com discusses the popularity of this refreshing drink.
Totally Nawlins lets Louisiana food lovers experience the tastiness of this regional cuisine no matter where they live. If you want to enjoy Barq’s Red Cream Soda and chicory coffee in the comfort of your own home, call us at (985) 377-9253 to place your order today.