Medaglia d’Oro Italian Roast Espresso Coffee, a traditional favorite for nearly 80 years, debuted in the United States in 1924. It quickly became a favorite of Italian-American families who brought their passion for espresso with them to their new country.
Medaglia d’Oro Mocha Fudge Dessert with Espresso Cream
Ready In: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate fudge pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Medaglia D'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee, chilled
- 1 teaspoon Medaglia D'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Shaved semi-sweet chocolate*
- WHISK pudding mix, milk and chilled coffee in medium bowl for 2 minutes. Pour into 4 dessert cups. Chill.
- DISSOLVE instant espresso coffee into whipping cream in medium bowl. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Dollop on top of pudding. Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- To Shave Chocolate: MICROWAVE one 1 ounce semi-sweet baking chocolate square on HIGH for 10 seconds. Unwrap; pull vegetable peeler across side of chocolate to form curls.
No matter where you live, now you can enjoy traditional Louisiana fare. We carry a wide range of New Orleans culinary delights, including chicory coffee, Barq’s Red Cream Soda and a large selection of New Orleans gift items. Call us today at (985) 377-9253 or visit our website for more information.